What's the worst thing about painting your nails?
Dry time? Chipping? Smudging? Making a mess?
What is Color Street?
Color Street is 100% nail polish that is dry to the touch and it will change.your.life! Or the way you do manis, at least. I mean, who has time to wait for their nails to dry?! And a salon looking manicure that lasts for up to two weeks and is quick and easy to do and removable with nail polish remover? It’s a no brainer! Watch this short video to see how they work and be sure to request a sample if you’ve never tried it!
Here are a few things to know:
- Each strip is a compressed base coat, top coat, and polish.
- Color Street nail polish strips are free from formaldehyde, DBP, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, and ethyl tosylamide.
- NO tools and NO heat are required to apply! Just peel, smooth on, and tear off the excess.
- Removal is quick and easy with regular nail polish remover.
- They are made in the USA (New Jersey to be exact)!
- French: $14 and B1G1
- Solids: $11 and B3G1
- Glitter: $12 and B3G1
- Nail Art: $13 and B3G1
- Host a party (virtual or in person) and earn free nail strips!
- Join the business and get paid to have beautiful nails!
- To shop: Contact me or place an order at colorstreet.com/melissamackey